We specialise in the thoughts and actions that make champions. We use cutting edge techniques to train mental toughness and a champion blueprint for life. We teach groups and individuals easy to apply, powerful tools.
- You will develop skills to manage doubt, and negativity in competition, mastering pressure and performing at your peak when it counts!
- You will develop skills to set goals and stay motivated to achieve them.
- You will develop skills to trigger “THE ZONE”, which raises your game.
- You will develop skills which improves your focus and accuracy in practice and competition.
- You will learn a champion toolkit for confidence, consistency and enjoying your sport.
Mental Toughness Training Courses for Athletes
Course 1: Mastering Pressure
The “Whole Champion’s” way
Can you believe that champions do feel the same nerves, anxiety, tension and doubt that you feel in critical pressuring moments? The difference is, is that they have learned skills over time to deal with these feelings and master pressure.
- You will learn how to deal with doubt, nerves, and negativity in competition.
- You will learn how to transform negative pressure into positive pressure and perform at your peak when it counts!
Course 2: Tuning into the “ZONE”
Tools of “Whole Champion’s”
We need to develop our own unique champion toolkit to be able to master pressure in the long term as well as having the skill to slip into the zone when it counts. The zone is the extra ordinary state of breaking records, winning trophies and achieving your dreams and goals.
- You will receive a champion toolkit for confidence, consistency and enjoying your sport.
- You will learn skills to improve focus and accuracy in practice and competition.
- Mastering The “Champion Toolkit” will give you more opportunities to move into “THE ZONE”, expressing your full potential and raising your game.
How the courses work
Each Module is unique and therefore can be done at different times. One does not have to complete modules in a specific order. Mastering Pressure is recommended to be done if possible, at the beginning of the program. However this is not an absolute.
Our courses are conducted by experts in the fields of sport and performance psychology. Media presentations and task sheets will be handed out at each session. We encourage voluntary sharing during sessions. This is optional as the courses focus on looking at one-self.
Our courses can be adjusted for different age groups as well as for adults, parents and coaches if required.