The path of striving to be your best is tough! Champions are conscious of who and what in their environments support their journey, and who or what does not. They simply access and immerse themselves among positive people, and avoid the negative ones. They feel and use the support they receive. When they come across those who bring them down, they communicate directly without justification. They may feel affected by negative people and conditions for a while, but they ensure this negativity is given limited “air-time” in their minds. Champions believe that they are supported, not only by great people but also great opportunities. They direct their minds to create a habit out of looking for the possibility of fulfilment and progress in the moment. At the same time, they are constantly cultivating an attitude of positive anticipation of their intentions and/or targets unfolding better than they expect!
6 Step formula for making the most of your support:
- Open your mind to the possibility that support for your success is all around you.
- Take note of who supports you and how they can add value to your journey positively.
- Try out their tips and observe what works for you.
- Show them your appreciation.
- Take negative people in your stride by communicating what you want with calm.
- Challenge yourself in using negative people and conditions as fuel for your progress.
Trust yourself and your support network as a great team to enhance and speed up your path toward becoming a ‘Whole’ Champion!
The Champion Academy
Katherine St & Centex Close, Johannesburg, South Africa
Tel +27 (0)11 566 2000
Address 2: Linksfield, Johannesburg
Tel +27 83 629 0980
Online sessions available
- Wishing Kgothatso Montjane and her partner Yui Kamiji all the very best for tomorrow’s Wimbledon Wheelchair Doubles Final 15th Jul 2023
- Roland Garros French Open/ Paris 2023 – Winner Wheelchair Doubles, Kogthatso Montjane, KG, Special K & Yui Kamiji. 13th Jun 2023
- Youngest competitor,17 year old Saood Variawa wins his debut Rally-Race. 20th May 2023
- Congratulations to Aarya Sunker on being selected for the South African Primary Schools Tennis Team 13th Apr 2023
- Awesome achievement, Mpho Bowers first U12 TSA boys singles title 13th Apr 2023